I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers. I’ve been wanting a new camera for ages so now I have two. I was thinking about returning/selling my old one, but I wouldn’t be getting the same amount or more than what it was originally priced. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You do not have to follow me. I don’t want any followers that don’t actually like my blog. I do ask of you to kindly check out my blog though. If you like it cool, if not, then your loss.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on August 21st 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.
I am doing this basically to make someone else happy and also because I accidentally deleted the other contest I was doing. Please don’t participate if you already own a Canon, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- EUR AC Cable 1m
- Battery pack LP-E10
- Battery cover
- Interface cable IFC-130U
- All the disks needed.
The camera is basically brand new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive camera to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding both the cameras :)
So far, tonight is one of “those” nights
pyjamas & ice cream?
Don being hot - S04E08.
do u ever have to start a song over bc YOU FORGOT TO FUCKING LISTEN.
For those who didn’t know, in series 8 episode 2 the boys take over a live radio show as a challenge. They only show a few minutes of it in the episode and they make it look worse than it was, but luckily the entire program is up on youtube
So take 3 hours off and treat yourself to it
Ahh, and I was about to strat working on my project for school, I really was this time!
Krzysztof Kieślowski, 1990s
A journalist, a radio DJ and a pianist try to build a car…